8-Day Hypnotherapy Certification Program NH, ME, VT, MA
As New Hampshire’s first hypnosis school to be licensed by the State’s Career Services Division, we are a leading provider of hypnotherapy training and certification. We have trained and certified hundreds of hypnotherapists in New Hampshire, Maine, Vermont, Massachusetts, and throughout the United States.
Professional Hypnosis Training
We offer an adult-centered training program that incorporates both hands-on demonstrations and easy-to-follow, color-coded learning materials developed with the standards set forth by the National Guild of Hypnotists. During the course of your eight-day training, you will learn how to:
Basic Hypnosis Certification and Audit of Basic Certification Program
- hypnotize, using the power of suggestion.
- use dozens of different inductions, including non-verbal, rapid, eye fixation, permissive, and more.
- tailor the hypnotic induction to ensure that everyone can be hypnotized.
- use hypnotic regression: having a person recall anything they have ever seen, felt, heard, or read.
- employ techniques for turning a negative memory into a positive stimulant.
- use hypnosis to help with quitting smoking, weight loss, concentration, stress, and anxiety reduction, removing fears, improving grades, increasing self-confidence, treating children, and much more.
- conduct a professional session without using outdated "stage show" techniques that can actually lower your success rate.
- apply self-hypnosis. Learn how to tap into your full potential to ensure your success.
- teach others self-hypnosis, in either a classroom or private session.
Students who withdraw from the Basic Hypnosis Certification program at least 7 days prior to the first day of instruction shall be entitled to a full refund, less an administrative fee of $150. Students who withdraw within 7 days of the program shall be entitled to a full refund, less an administrative fee of $350. For the basic hypnosis certification course, if you are not satisfied with the content of the course at the lunch break of the first day, return your course materials and receive a refund less an administrative fee of $350. Students who withdraw or are dismissed after the lunch break of the first day shall receive no refund.
Refund Policy for Two Day Advanced Courses
Students who withdraw from any 2-day, advanced course at least 7 days prior to the first day of instruction shall be entitled to a full refund, less an administrative fee of $100. Students who withdraw within 7 days of the program shall be entitled to a full refund, less an administrative fee of $125. Students who withdraw or are dismissed on or after the first day shall receive no refund. Pursuant to Hedc 304.1, all refunds shall be paid within 30 days upon written notification from the student of cancellation or withdrawal. Students receiving benefits from federal programs shall be subject to federal refund policies, rules, and regulations.
Student Disclosure Document
Click to download.