Stop Smoking with Hypnosis
You know smoking is bad for you, but you just can’t seem to stop. Don’t give up. Using guided relaxation, focused attention, and intense concentration, hypnosis or hypnotherapy can help you stop smoking for good! Studies have shown that hypnosis is the most effective way to stop smoking. It can also be used to give up pipe, cigar, and marijuana smoking; and stop using electronic cigarettes, chewing tobacco, and nicotine gum.
Stop Smoking with Just Two Hypnosis Sessions!
Our two-session program is unlike any other, and that is why our participants are so successful! It incorporates the following elements:
Are You Ready to Stop Smoking with Hypnosis?
- Two hypnosis sessions scheduled no more than two weeks apart. The first session, which is 75 minutes, enables your hypnotherapist to gather all of the details of your habit. You are guided into a hypnotic state, where you will be open to the suggestions that are tailored to you. To enhance the stop smoking experience, you may be asked questions during the actual hypnosis session. The second session, which is 45 to 60 minutes long, reinforces you as a smoke-free.
- Effective stress-reducing techniques to keep you calmer and in control, reducing the urge to reach for a cigarette. (You won’t find this in other hypnosis programs.)
- Phone support between sessions—if and when you need it. (Of all the sessions we have held, only four participants have needed support.)
Here are some important considerations:
Private & Corporate Hypnosis for Smoking Cessation
- You must be willing to stop smoking.
- It has to be your decision to stop - not someone else’s.
- You need to be comfortable with hypnosis, your hypnotherapist, and your surroundings.
Hypnosis makes it easier to stop smoking than by going "cold turkey.” It also gives you more will power, self-control and self-confidence to overcome your nicotine addiction. Contact us today to learn more about our private and corporate hypnotherapy programs for smoking cessation.